Shearson Lehman Bros. and Rutgers University, and BARRA and University of California at Berkeley, respectively. This research has been supported by Shearson Lehman Bros, and BARRA. We thank P. Kung, B. Mosely, F. Ng, B. Newhouse, K. Taufa, and B. Jordan for conceptual help, programming and data assistance. We alone are responsible for all errors and omissions.
Pricing New Corporate Bond Issues: An Analysis of Issue Cost and Seasoning Effects
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1986 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 633–643, July 1986
How to Cite
FUNG, W. K. H. and RUDD, A. (1986), Pricing New Corporate Bond Issues: An Analysis of Issue Cost and Seasoning Effects. The Journal of Finance, 41: 633–643. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1986.tb04525.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!