University of California, Berkeley. I am grateful to Douglas T. Breeden, John C. Cox, Stanley Fischer, Chi-fu Huang, Terry A. Marsh, Robert C. Merton and Paul R. Samuelson for helpful comments and substantive suggestions. I would also like to thank the members of the finance group at the Sloan School of Management and the participants of numerous seminars for their contribution. Support from the College Interuniversitaire pour les Sciences du Management is gratefully acknowledged.
Optimal Portfolio Choice Under Incomplete Information
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1986 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 733–746, July 1986
How to Cite
GENNOTTE, G. (1986), Optimal Portfolio Choice Under Incomplete Information. The Journal of Finance, 41: 733–746. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1986.tb04538.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!