INSEAD, Fontainebleau and J. L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University, respectively. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the meeting of the European Finance Association, September 1983. We would like to thank Larry Glosten, Robert Hodrick, Ravi Jagannathan, Peter Rossi, and Rex Sinquefield for helpful comments.
Sample-Dependent Results Using Accounting and Market Data: Some Evidence
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1986 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 779–793, September 1986
How to Cite
BANZ, R. W. and BREEN, W. J. (1986), Sample-Dependent Results Using Accounting and Market Data: Some Evidence. The Journal of Finance, 41: 779–793. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1986.tb04548.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!