Graduate School of Business, University of Iowa and the A. B. Freeman School of Business, Tulane University, respectively. Ronald C. Lease was on the faculty at the University of Utah throughout much of this project. We would like to acknowledge the helpful comments from Sanjai Bhagat, Jim Brickley, Larry Dann, Ashok Korwar, Scott Linn, John McConnell, Wayne Mikkelson, Mike Rozeff, and Mark Weinstein. Special thanks go to Ron Masulis for his comments and for providing a list of the firms in his preferred-for-common sample. Remaining errors, of course, are our responsibility.
The Impact of Preferred-for-Common Exchange Offers on Firm Value
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1986 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 795–814, September 1986
How to Cite
PINEGAR, J. M. and LEASE, R. C. (1986), The Impact of Preferred-for-Common Exchange Offers on Firm Value. The Journal of Finance, 41: 795–814. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1986.tb04549.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!