Associate Professor of Economics and Finance, Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University. Thanks are expressed to an anonymous referee.
The Relationship between Arbitrage and First Order Stochastic Dominance
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1986 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 915–921, September 1986
How to Cite
JARROW, R. (1986), The Relationship between Arbitrage and First Order Stochastic Dominance. The Journal of Finance, 41: 915–921. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1986.tb04556.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!