Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia. The author would like to thank Jim McNulty and Bob Sapp for helpful suggestions on an earlier draft of this paper and Marsha Kaplan for statistical assistance. The views in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta.
The Duration of an Adjustable-Rate Mortgage and the Impact of the Index
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1986 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 923–933, September 1986
How to Cite
OTT, R. A. (1986), The Duration of an Adjustable-Rate Mortgage and the Impact of the Index. The Journal of Finance, 41: 923–933. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1986.tb04557.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!