Both authors are from the Department of Finance, College of Business and Public Administration, University of Arizona. Thanks go to the many individuals with whom we have had discussions about this material. We must particularly single out Sudipto Bhattacharya, David Brown, Willard Carleton, Charles Jacklin, and William Marshall. Naturally, any remaining errors are our own. This research was sponsored, in part, through the auspices of the Robert E. Gross/Lockheed Aircraft Corporation Fellowship awarded to the first author while he was a doctoral student at Stanford University.
Callable Bonds: A Risk-Reducing Signalling Mechanism
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1986 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 935–949, September 1986
How to Cite
ROBBINS, E. H. and SCHATZBERG, J. D. (1986), Callable Bonds: A Risk-Reducing Signalling Mechanism. The Journal of Finance, 41: 935–949. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1986.tb04558.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!