Graduate School of Business, University of Wisconsin-Madison; College of Business and Management, University of Maryland; and Graduate School of Business, University of Wisconsin-Madison, respectively. The authors are grateful to Richard Roll, Mark Weinstein, Jay Shanken, Vihang Errunza, Alan Shapiro, and an anonymous referee for valuable comments and to Sung Oh for computational assistance. Cho is grateful for research support provided by the Graduate School of the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Senbet acknowledges support from Dickson-Bascom professorship. Earlier versions were presented at the 1984 American Finance Association meetings and the 1985 Western Finance Association meetings.
International Arbitrage Pricing Theory: An Empirical Investigation
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1986 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 313–329, June 1986
How to Cite
CHO, D. C., EUN, C. S. and SENBET, L. W. (1986), International Arbitrage Pricing Theory: An Empirical Investigation. The Journal of Finance, 41: 313–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1986.tb05038.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!