Salomon Brothers International, Ltd. The paper is based on part of the author's Ph.D. thesis completed at the London Business School. The author is grateful to his supervisor, Dick Brealey, and Ian Cooper for their extremely helpful comments. Thanks are also due to Elroy Dimson, Julian Franks, Stewart Hodges, Andrew Longbottom, Stephen Schaefer, Dick Stapleton, and Lee Wakeman.
Options, Taxes, and Ex-Dividend Day Behavior
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1986 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 411–424, June 1986
How to Cite
KAPLANIS, C. P. (1986), Options, Taxes, and Ex-Dividend Day Behavior. The Journal of Finance, 41: 411–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1986.tb05045.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!