Bar-Yosef is from Hebrew University, Jerusalem; Callen is from Hebrew University and the Faculty of Business, McMaster University; Livnat is from Hebrew University and Owen Graduate School of Management, Vanderbilt University.
Autoregressive Modeling of Earnings-Investment Causality
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1987 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 11–28, March 1987
How to Cite
BAR-YOSEF, S., CALLEN, J. L. and LIVNAT, J. (1987), Autoregressive Modeling of Earnings-Investment Causality. The Journal of Finance, 42: 11–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1987.tb02547.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!