All authors from Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago. We are grateful to John Abowd, Nai-Fu Chen, George Constantinides, Kenneth Dunn, Eugene Fama, Michael Gibbons, Gur Huberman, Ravi Jagannathan, and participants in seminars at the American Finance Association meetings, Ohio State University, Southern Methodist University, the Wharton School, the Western Finance Association meetings, and Yale University for helpful discussions and comments. We thank Richard Rogalski for providing the Treasury bill data for 1963 through 1981 and Vikram Nanda for collecting additional data to extend the series through 1982.
Tests of Asset Pricing with Time-Varying Expected Risk Premiums and Market Betas
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1987 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 201–220, June 1987
How to Cite
FERSON, W. E., KANDEL, S. and STAMBAUGH, R. F. (1987), Tests of Asset Pricing with Time-Varying Expected Risk Premiums and Market Betas. The Journal of Finance, 42: 201–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1987.tb02564.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!