Department of Economics, Barnard College, Columbia University. The present version of the paper was presented at the World Congress of the Econometric Society in August 1985. Previous versions were presented at the meetings of the Eastern Economic Association, in April 1984, and at seminars at NYU, Columbia, and the Center of Planning and Economic Research in Athens, Greece. I have received useful comments on past versions from Steve Cecchetti, Bradford Cornell, Duncan Foley, Keith Johnson, Bruce Lehmann, Jan Loeys, Frederic Mishkin, Paul Wachtel, Carl Walsh, and especially, an anonymous associate editor of this Journal, the referee. I particularly wish to thank Mr. Charles Buchwalter of Data Resources Incorporated for access to the DRI data banks and Ms. Kim Rupert of Money Market Services Incorporated for survey data. Partial support for this research was also provided by a minigrant from Barnard College.
Reserves Announcements and Interest Rates: Does Monetary Policy Matter?
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1987 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 407–422, June 1987
How to Cite
HARDOUVELIS, G. A. (1987), Reserves Announcements and Interest Rates: Does Monetary Policy Matter?. The Journal of Finance, 42: 407–422. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1987.tb02574.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!