School of Accountancy, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Canada. Comments of Phelim Boyle, Michael Brennan, an anonymous reviewer, and seminar participants at the Capital Markets Workshop, The University of Toronto, and The Accounting Group, The University of Waterloo, are gratefully acknowledged. A previous version of this paper was presented at the 1986 Western Finance Association Annual Meeting. All errors should be attributed to the author. Financial support received from The Centre for Research and Education in Accounting, The University of Waterloo, is much appreciated.
Managerial Preference, Asymmetric Information, and Financial Structure
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1987 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 839–862, September 1987
How to Cite
BLAZENKO, G. W. (1987), Managerial Preference, Asymmetric Information, and Financial Structure. The Journal of Finance, 42: 839–862. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1987.tb03915.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!