Department of Economics, Arizona State University. I would like to thank Tim Campbell, Andrew Christie, Kim Dietrich, Roger Faith, Steve Ferris, Larry Harris, Ben Klein, Alan Shapiro, Richard Smith, Mark Weinstein, and Fred Weston for comments on earlier drafts. I also benefited from discussion by participants of the Sloan Workshop, UCLA, and from comments of an anonymous referee. Financial support was provided by the Center for Financial System Research. A.S.U.
Trade Credit and Informational Asymmetry
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1987 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 863–872, September 1987
How to Cite
SMITH, J. K. (1987), Trade Credit and Informational Asymmetry. The Journal of Finance, 42: 863–872. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1987.tb03916.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!