Graduate School of Business, University of Utah (visiting the University of Chicago), William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Rochester, and Graduate School of Business, University of Utah and Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, respectively. We would like to thank Michael Brennan, Frank Easterbrook, Gregg Jarrell, Dick Jefferis, John Long, Megan Partch, Ross Watts, and the referee for helpful comments on an earlier draft. Discussions with Cliff Smith also were helpful. We owe a special debt to Steve Manaster for providing substantial and very valuable input into this project.
The Pricing Effects of Interfirm Cash Tender Offers
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1987 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 965–986, September 1987
How to Cite
BHAGAT, S., BRICKLEY, J. A. and LOEWENSTEIN, U. (1987), The Pricing Effects of Interfirm Cash Tender Offers. The Journal of Finance, 42: 965–986. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1987.tb03922.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!