Office of the Chief Economist, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and Department of Economics, University of Chicago. I have received helpful comments from many people. These include David Malmquist, Gregg Jarrell, Mike Ryngaert, Annette Poulson, Jeff Netter, Brandon Becker, Rick Ketchum, Jeff Davis, Lois Lightfoot, Charles Cox, and Joe Grundfest from the S.E.C.; Hans Stoll, Sy Smidt, and Cathy Bonser-Neal; and especially Charlie Kahn, Merton Miller, and Arnold Zellner. The SEC disclaims responsibility for any private publication by its employees. The views herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SEC.
Potential Competition And Actual Competition In Equity Options
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1987 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 511–531, July 1987
How to Cite
NEAL, R. (1987), Potential Competition And Actual Competition In Equity Options. The Journal of Finance, 42: 511–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1987.tb04566.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!