Amihud is from Tel Aviv University and New York University, Mendelson from the University of Rochester. We acknowledge partial financial support by the Managerial Economics Research Center of the University of Rochester and the Salomon Brothers Center at New York University, as well as helpful comments by Robert Schwartz.
Trading Mechanisms and Stock Returns: An Empirical Investigation
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1987 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 533–553, July 1987
How to Cite
AMIHUD, Y. and MENDELSON, H. (1987), Trading Mechanisms and Stock Returns: An Empirical Investigation. The Journal of Finance, 42: 533–553. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1987.tb04567.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!