Boston University, Vanderbilt University, Vanderbilt University, and University of Alabama at Birmingham, respectively. This project was funded by Grant HS05176 from the National Center for Health Services Research and Health Care Technology Assessment. We thank the Hospital Research and Educational Trust for providing access to the data. We are grateful to Robert A. Taggart, Jr., for comments on an earlier draft.
Capital Structure, Ownership, and Capital Payment Policy: The Case of Hospitals
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1988 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 21–40, March 1988
How to Cite
WEDIG, G., SLOAN, F. A., HASSAN, M. and MORRISEY, M. A. (1988), Capital Structure, Ownership, and Capital Payment Policy: The Case of Hospitals. The Journal of Finance, 43: 21–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1988.tb02586.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!