Anderson Graduate School of Management, University of California, Los Angeles. I would like to thank Michael Brennan, Mark Grinblatt, David Hirshleifer, Bruce Miller, Mark Miller, Eduardo Schwartz, and Sheridan Titman, as well as an anonymous referee, for their helpful comments. All remaining errors are, of course, my own.
A Theory of Noise Trading in Securities Markets
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1988 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 83–95, March 1988
How to Cite
TRUEMAN, B. (1988), A Theory of Noise Trading in Securities Markets. The Journal of Finance, 43: 83–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1988.tb02590.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!