Pearce is from the Department of Economics and Business, North Carolina State University. Roley is from the Department of Finance, University of Washington and the National Bureau of Economic Research. The authors are grateful to Michael Gilberto for research assistance and to Steven Allen, John Campbell, Heidi Chrisman, Diana Hancock, Paul Malatesta, James Pesando, Simon Wheatley, and a referee for helpful comments. Research support from the Center for the Study of Banking and Financial Markets, University of Washington, and Rainier National Bank is gratefully acknowledged
Firm Characteristics, Unanticipated Inflation, and Stock Returns
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1988 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 965–981, September 1988
How to Cite
PEARCE, D. K. and ROLEY, V. V. (1988), Firm Characteristics, Unanticipated Inflation, and Stock Returns. The Journal of Finance, 43: 965–981. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1988.tb02615.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!