Pearce is from the Department of Economics and Business, North Carolina State University. Roley is from the Department of Finance, University of Washington and the National Bureau of Economic Research. The authors are grateful to Michael Gilberto for research assistance and to Steven Allen, John Campbell, Heidi Chrisman, Diana Hancock, Paul Malatesta, James Pesando, Simon Wheatley, and a referee for helpful comments. Research support from the Center for the Study of Banking and Financial Markets, University of Washington, and Rainier National Bank is gratefully acknowledged
Firm Characteristics, Unanticipated Inflation, and Stock Returns
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1988 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 965–981, September 1988
How to Cite
PEARCE, D. K. and ROLEY, V. V. (1988), Firm Characteristics, Unanticipated Inflation, and Stock Returns. The Journal of Finance, 43: 965–981. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1988.tb02615.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!