Gandar, Zuber, and Russo are from the Department of Economics, University of North Carolina at Charlotte. O'Brien is from the Department of Finance, University of Connecticut. The authors are grateful to the finance workshops at the Universities of Connecticut and North Carolina at Chapel Hill and to George Ignatin, Michael Roxborough, Chris Piros, Hal Stern, Steven Swidler, Gene Webb, and an anonymous referee for helpful discussions and comments and to Craig Brown and John Griffith for assistance in data collection and processing
Testing Rationality in the Point Spread Betting Market
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1988 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 995–1008, September 1988
How to Cite
GANDAR, J., ZUBER, R., O'BRIEN, T. and RUSSO, B. (1988), Testing Rationality in the Point Spread Betting Market. The Journal of Finance, 43: 995–1008. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1988.tb02617.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!