School of Management, University of Massachusetts at Amherst. I am grateful to H. Varian, L. Senbet, seminar participants at the University of Massachusetts, the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and the University of Houston, and two anonymous referees for their many helpful comments, and to the School of Management, the University of Massachusetts for summer research support. I remain responsible for any errors.
A Multiperiod Asset-Pricing Model with Unobservable Market Portfolio: A Note
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1988 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 1015–1024, September 1988
How to Cite
KAZEMI, H. B. (1988), A Multiperiod Asset-Pricing Model with Unobservable Market Portfolio: A Note. The Journal of Finance, 43: 1015–1024. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1988.tb02619.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!