College of Business, Ohio State University and Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago, respectively. We are grateful to James Bodurtha, Eugene Fama, Wayne Ferson, Larry Harris, Gur Huberman, Shmuel Kandel, Ed Kane, Robert Kohn, Merton Miller, Marc Reinganum, Robert Stambaugh, René Stulz, George Tiao, Sheridan Titman, Walter Wasserfallen, an anonymous referee, workshop participants at the University of Chicago, Ohio State University, University of California, Berkeley, and UCLA, and the participants at the Symposium for Stock Market Regularities (Brussels), the Western Finance Association Meeting (Colorado Springs), and the European Finance Association Meeting (Dublin, Ireland) for helpful comments and suggestions, as well as the Center for Research in Security Prices for support.
An Unconditional Asset-Pricing Test and the Role of Firm Size as an Instrumental Variable for Risk
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1988 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 309–325, June 1988
How to Cite
CHAN, K. C. and CHEN, N.-F. (1988), An Unconditional Asset-Pricing Test and the Role of Firm Size as an Instrumental Variable for Risk. The Journal of Finance, 43: 309–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1988.tb03941.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!