Department of Economics, Barnard College, Columbia University. I would like to thank the seminar participants of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and Columbia University as well as two anonymous referees for useful comments. Support for this research was provided by Barnard College under a special grant for a semester's leave of absence.
The Predictive Power of the Term Structure during Recent Monetary Regimes
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1988 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 339–356, June 1988
How to Cite
HARDOUVELIS, G. A. (1988), The Predictive Power of the Term Structure during Recent Monetary Regimes. The Journal of Finance, 43: 339–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1988.tb03943.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!