Graduate School of Industrial Administration, Carnegie-Mellon University, and Graduate School of Business, University of Wisconsin-Madison, respectively. We would like to thank Harry DeAngelo, Richard Green, Robert Heinkel, Alan Kraus, Ehud Ronn, Eli Talmor, an anonymous associate editor, and the seminar participants at Carnegie-Mellon University, Georgetown University, Indiana University, the University of British Columbia, the University of California, Berkeley, the University of Florida, and the University of Maryland for valuable comments. Support from the Center for Public Policy Research, GSIA, Carnegie-Mellon University, and from the National Science Foundation under grant #SES-8207475, is gratefully acknowledged. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 1985 Western Finance Association Meeting in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The Effect of Taxes and Depreciation on Corporate Investment and Financial Leverage
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1988 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 357–373, June 1988
How to Cite
DAMMON, R. M. and SENBET, L. W. (1988), The Effect of Taxes and Depreciation on Corporate Investment and Financial Leverage. The Journal of Finance, 43: 357–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1988.tb03944.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!