Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia and J. P. Morgan and Company, respectively. We have benefited from suggestions by John Boyd, Joe Haubrich, George Pennacchi, Tony Saunders, and an anonymous referee, who cannot, of course, be blamed for any mistakes. The views expressed do not necessarily represent the views of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, the Federal Reserve System, or J. P. Morgan and Co. Research for this paper was completed while Jan Loeys was an economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
Bond Covenants and Delegated Monitoring
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1988 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 397–412, June 1988
How to Cite
BERLIN, M. and LOEYS, J. (1988), Bond Covenants and Delegated Monitoring. The Journal of Finance, 43: 397–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1988.tb03946.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!