Department of Economics and Business Administration, Bar Ilan University, Israel. Helpful comments by Yoram Landskroner, Itzhak Swary, Yaacov Weis, and anonymous referees are gratefully acknowledged.
The Domino Effect and the Supervision of the Banking System
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1988 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 1207–1218, December 1988
How to Cite
PAROUSH, J. (1988), The Domino Effect and the Supervision of the Banking System. The Journal of Finance, 43: 1207–1218. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1988.tb03965.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!