Assistant Professor, Cornell University. This research paper was completed while I was a doctoral student at the Anderson Graduate School of Management, University of California, Los Angeles. I would like to thank Warren Bailey, Jim Brandon, Michael Brennan, Tom Copeland, Dan Galai, Bob Geske, Mark Grinblatt, David Hirshleifer, Eduardo Schwartz, Erik Sirri, Sheridan Titman, Walt Torous, and an anonymous referee for their comments. These individuals are not responsible for any errors. Financial support was provided by a fellowship from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, a John M. Olin Fellowship, and an Allstate Insurance Dissertation Fellowship.
The Valuation of Sequential Exchange Opportunities
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1988 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 1235–1256, December 1988
How to Cite
CARR, P. (1988), The Valuation of Sequential Exchange Opportunities. The Journal of Finance, 43: 1235–1256. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1988.tb03967.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!