Princeton University. This paper was prepared for an AEA/AFA meeting on “The Volatility Debate,” December 28, 1987. I thank Ben Bernanke and John Campbell for helpful comments and discussions and the National Science Foundation for financial support
Bubbles, Fads and Stock Price Volatility Tests: A Partial Evaluation
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1988 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 639–656, July 1988
How to Cite
WEST, K. D. (1988), Bubbles, Fads and Stock Price Volatility Tests: A Partial Evaluation. The Journal of Finance, 43: 639–656. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1988.tb04596.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!