School of Accountancy, University of Waterloo. The author thanks Gord Willmot for very helpful suggestions. He is also grateful to Eric Kirzner, George Blazenko, Len Eckel, Tony Atkinson, Bill Scott, Duane Kennedy, and Keith Sharp for useful comments. He is grateful to Mark Rubinstein for helpful suggestions and acknowledges the useful comments of an anonymous referee and the editor of this Journal. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Research Seminar of the Canadian International Futures Conference in Toronto. Research support from the Canadian Securities Institute, the Centre for Accounting Research and Education at the University of Waterloo, and the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada is gratefully acknowledged.
The Quality Option and Timing Option in Futures Contracts
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1989 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 101–113, March 1989
How to Cite
BOYLE, P. P. (1989), The Quality Option and Timing Option in Futures Contracts. The Journal of Finance, 44: 101–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1989.tb02406.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!