The Fuqua School of Business, Duke University. I would like to thank George S. Oldfield, Robert Jarrow, Seymour Smidt, L. Joseph Thomas, Campbell Harvey, M. Wayne Marr, Kevin McCardle, Eli Talmor, and Robert Whaley. Support from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and the Futures and Options Research Center at The Fuqua School of Business, Duke University is gratefully acknowledged.
Syndicate Size, Spreads, and Market Power during the Introduction of Shelf Registration
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1989 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 195–204, March 1989
How to Cite
FOSTER, F. D. (1989), Syndicate Size, Spreads, and Market Power during the Introduction of Shelf Registration. The Journal of Finance, 44: 195–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1989.tb02412.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!