School of Business, University of Kansas and School of Business, San Jose State University, respectively. We wish to thank Gailen L. Hite, the editor René M. Stulz, and an anonymous referee for several helpful suggestions. Of course, only we are responsible for any errors that remain.
Insider Trading, Ownership Structure, and the Market Assessment of Corporate Sell-Offs
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1989 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 971–980, September 1989
How to Cite
HIRSCHEY, M. and ZAIMA, J. K. (1989), Insider Trading, Ownership Structure, and the Market Assessment of Corporate Sell-Offs. The Journal of Finance, 44: 971–980. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1989.tb02633.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!