Faculty of Management, McGill University and ESSEC, Paris, respectively. Professor Losq passed away prior to publication of this paper. This work is dedicated to the fond memories of Etienne Losq, who enlightened me and all others he touched with his brilliant understanding of financial economics and his wisdom about life in general. The authors wish to thank Bernard Dumas, Don Lessard, Arthur Moreau, Lemma Senbet, Bruno Solnik, René Stulz, Marty Subrahmanyam, and anonymous referees of this Journal for valuable suggestions. Financial support of SSHRC is gratefully acknowledged.
Capital Flow Controls, International Asset Pricing, and Investors' Welfare: A Multi-Country Framework
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1989 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 1025–1037, September 1989
How to Cite
ERRUNZA, V. and LOSQ, E. (1989), Capital Flow Controls, International Asset Pricing, and Investors' Welfare: A Multi-Country Framework. The Journal of Finance, 44: 1025–1037. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1989.tb02636.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!