College of Business Administration, Texas Tech University. The authors wisk to thank Edward Altman, Marshall Blume, Martin Fridson, Scott Hein, Scott MacDonald, and participants in the research seminars at Texas Tech University and the University of Alabama, for helpful suggestions. This paper is financially supported by grants from Academic Challenge Grant and Faculty Development Fund of the University of Toledo. The paper has also benefited by comments from an anonymous referee, and the editor of this Journal.
The Resiliency of the High-Yield Bond Market: The LTV Default
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1989 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 1085–1097, September 1989
How to Cite
MA, C. K., RAO, R. P. and PETERSON, R. L. (1989), The Resiliency of the High-Yield Bond Market: The LTV Default. The Journal of Finance, 44: 1085–1097. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1989.tb02641.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!