Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago. This research has benefitted from the comments of Stephen Buser, Nai-Fu Chen, Kenneth Cone, Greg Connor, George Constantinides, Eugene Fama, Ken French, Bruce Grundy, Campbell Harvey, Shmuel Kandel, Allan Kleidon, John B. Long, Craig MacKinlay, John Merrick, Robert Stambaugh, Kenneth Singleton, René Stulz (the editor), Marti Subrahmanyam, Stephen Ross, and seminar participants at the University of California at Berkeley, Chicago, Southern California, and Wisconsin, Indiana University, Northwestern University, and the American Western, and European Finance Association Meetings. The comments of an anonymous referee were very helpful. Financial support from the Center for Research in Security Prices is gratefully acknowledged.
Changes in Expected Security Returns, Risk, and the Level of Interest Rates
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1989 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 1191–1217, December 1989
How to Cite
FERSON, W. E. (1989), Changes in Expected Security Returns, Risk, and the Level of Interest Rates. The Journal of Finance, 44: 1191–1217. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1989.tb02650.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!