S. C. Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University. We would like to thank Robin Brenner for computer assistance and David Easley, B. Jesper Christensen, James MacBeth, Dale Morse, René Stulz, Robert Whaley, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at Cornell, Michigan, Ohio State, and the Western Finance Meetings (June 1988) for helpful comments. Financial support from the Mobil Oil Foundation is gratefully acknowledged.
Primes and Scores: An Essay on Market Imperfections
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1989 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 1263–1287, December 1989
How to Cite
JARROW, R. A. and O'HARA, M. (1989), Primes and Scores: An Essay on Market Imperfections. The Journal of Finance, 44: 1263–1287. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1989.tb02653.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!