Mais is from College of Business, University of Hawaii. Moore and Rogers are from College of Business Administration, University of South Carolina. The authors express sincere appreciation to Wayne Mikkelson for sharing his data and to Roy Brooks, Bruce Grundy, Gailen Hite, Steve Mann, and Rod Roenfeldt for helpful suggestions. Special thanks go to René Stulz and the refereee for many valuable comments, Craig Ansley for clarification of the statistical method, and Vicki Shealy for expert editorial assistance.
A Re-Examination of Shareholder Wealth Effects of Calls of Convertible Preferred Stock
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1989 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 1401–1410, December 1989
How to Cite
MAIS, E. L., MOORE, W. T. and ROGERS, R. C. (1989), A Re-Examination of Shareholder Wealth Effects of Calls of Convertible Preferred Stock. The Journal of Finance, 44: 1401–1410. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1989.tb02661.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!