School of Management, the University of Texas at Dallas, I wish to thank Ron Kudla, Lemma Senbet, Ken Singleton, René Stulz (the editor), an anonymous referee, and especially Richard Green and Howard Thompson for valuable comments, along with seminar participants at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, the third international convention of Korean Economists, and the 1988 WFA meetings. I am grateful to Richard Green for bringing the problem to my attention.
The Effect of Temporal Risk Aversion on Optimal Consumption, the Equity Premium, and the Equilibrium Interest Rate
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1989 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 1411–1420, December 1989
How to Cite
AHN, C. M. (1989), The Effect of Temporal Risk Aversion on Optimal Consumption, the Equity Premium, and the Equilibrium Interest Rate. The Journal of Finance, 44: 1411–1420. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1989.tb02662.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!