Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago. I wish to thank Paul Asquith, Alan Auerbach, Richard Caves, Harry DeAngelo, Paul Healy, Mike Jensen, Krishna Palepu, Jim Poterba, David Reishus, Rick Ruback, Myron Scholes, Andrei Shleifer, Abbie Smith, Larry Summers, Rob Vishny, and seminar participants at Harvard University and the NBER for helpful comments on earlier versions of this paper. The Division of Research at Harvard Business School provided research support.
Management Buyouts: Evidence on Taxes as a Source of Value
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1989 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 611–632, July 1989
How to Cite
KAPLAN, S. (1989), Management Buyouts: Evidence on Taxes as a Source of Value. The Journal of Finance, 44: 611–632. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1989.tb04381.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!