De Long and Summers are from Harvard University and NBER. Shleifer is from University of Chicago and NBER. Waldmann is from Harvard University. We would like to thank the Alfred P. Sloan and Russel Sage Foundations for financial support and Bob Barsky, David Cutler, Ken Froot, Lawrence Katz, Merton Miller, Marco Pagano, and Hans Stoll for helpful comments.
The Size and Incidence of the Losses from Noise Trading
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1989 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 681–696, July 1989
How to Cite
LONG, J. B. D., SHLEIFER, A., SUMMERS, L. H. and WALDMANN, R. J. (1989), The Size and Incidence of the Losses from Noise Trading. The Journal of Finance, 44: 681–696. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1989.tb04385.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!