Insead, Fontainebleau, France. This paper is based on the first chapter of my dissertation submitted at the Graduate School of Business, Stanford University. I want to express my sincerest thanks to my dissertation committee, Michael Gibbons, Bruce Grundy, and Allan Kleidon, for their invaluable comments throughout this dissertation research. I also want to thank Bengt Holmström, Bob Litzenberger, Paul Pfleiderer, Kristian Rydqvist, Myron Scholes, and Eric Terry for their help.
Asset Pricing in Partially Segmented Markets: Evidence from the Finnish Market
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1989 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 697–718, July 1989
How to Cite
HIETALA, P. T. (1989), Asset Pricing in Partially Segmented Markets: Evidence from the Finnish Market. The Journal of Finance, 44: 697–718. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1989.tb04386.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!