Lang is from Rutgers University and is a Visiting Scholar in the Research Department of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia. Nakamura is from Rutgers University and the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia. The authors would like to thank Deborah Lucas, Eugene White, and seminar participants at Rutgers, Princeton, and the Philadelphia Fed. The views expressed herein are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia or of the Federal Reserve System.
Information Losses in a Dynamic Model of Credit
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1989 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 731–746, June 1989
How to Cite
LANG, W. W. and NAKAMURA, L. I. (1989), Information Losses in a Dynamic Model of Credit. The Journal of Finance, 44: 731–746. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1989.tb04388.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!