Department of Finance, University of Illinois at Chicago. This work was supported by the Dean's Fund, Owen Graduate School of Management, Vanderbilt Unioversity; Summer Grant, Graduate School of Industrial Administration, Carnegie Mellon University; and the Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago. I thank Avraham Beja, George Constantinides, Uri Dothan, Philip Dybvig, Zvi Eckstein, Shmuel Kandel, Dan Peled, and Linda Hutz Pesante for helpful discussions.
The Term Structure of Interest Rates in a Partially Observable Economy
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1989 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 789–812, July 1989
How to Cite
FELDMAN, D. (1989), The Term Structure of Interest Rates in a Partially Observable Economy. The Journal of Finance, 44: 789–812. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1989.tb04391.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!