Division of Research and Statistics, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. The views expressed herein are the author's and do not necessarily reflect those of the Board of Governors or the Federal Reserve System. I am grateful to Mordecai Kurz and members of his student workshop, as well as John Duca, Anjan Thakor, Gregory Udell, and an anonymous referee for their valuable comments and suggestions.
Asymmetric Information, Bank Lending, and Implicit Contracts: A Stylized Model of Customer Relationships
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1990 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 1069–1087, September 1990
How to Cite
SHARPE, S. A. (1990), Asymmetric Information, Bank Lending, and Implicit Contracts: A Stylized Model of Customer Relationships. The Journal of Finance, 45: 1069–1087. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1990.tb02427.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!