Bar Ilan University and The Ohio State University, respectively. We would like to thank Bill Christie, Bob Korajczyk, Elli Kraizberg, Marc Reinganum, Mike Rozeff, René Stulz, and especially Francis Longstaff, Jay Ritter, and an anonymous referee for helpful comments and suggestions.
Pricing Warrants: An Empirical Study of the Black-Scholes Model and Its Alternatives
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1990 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 1181–1209, September 1990
How to Cite
LAUTERBACH, B. and SCHULTZ, P. (1990), Pricing Warrants: An Empirical Study of the Black-Scholes Model and Its Alternatives. The Journal of Finance, 45: 1181–1209. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1990.tb02432.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!