Department of Finance, Temple University, Department of Finance, University of Illinois, and Department of Finance, Real Estate and Decision Sciences, The Wichita State University, respectively. We are grateful for comments and suggestions received from Jay Choi, Joe Friedman, Ralph Greenberg, Joanne Hill, the editor René Stulz, Alan Tucker, and, in particular, an anonymous referee. Thanks also to Bryan Sadoff and Hiroharu Tanaka for making data available and to Kazu Maeda and Minoru Terada for providing institutional details of the Japanese equity markets.
The Intertemporal Relation Between the U.S. and Japanese Stock Markets
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1990 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 1297–1306, September 1990
How to Cite
BECKER, K. G., FINNERTY, J. E. and GUPTA, M. (1990), The Intertemporal Relation Between the U.S. and Japanese Stock Markets. The Journal of Finance, 45: 1297–1306. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1990.tb02438.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!