Academic Faculty of Finance, The Ohio State University. I am grateful for the comments of Warren Bailey, Steve Buser, K. C. Chan, Robert Korajczyk, Tony Sanders, René Stulz, and Finance Workshop participants at The Ohio State University. I am particularly grateful for the suggestions made by the referees. All errors are my responsibility.
Time Varying Term Premia and Traditional Hypotheses about the Term Structure
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
1990 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 1307–1314, September 1990
How to Cite
LONGSTAFF, F. A. (1990), Time Varying Term Premia and Traditional Hypotheses about the Term Structure. The Journal of Finance, 45: 1307–1314. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1990.tb02439.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!