E. Briys and M. Crouhy are from the Finance Department, Centre HEC-ISA in Jouy-en-Josas, France. H. Schlesinger is from the Finance Department, University of Alabama, and is a research fellow at the Wissenschaftzentrum in Berlin, West Germany. The authors are grateful for helpful comments from Phelim Boyle, Doug Breeden, Jean Pierre Danthine, Eddie Duett, Bernard Dumas, S. Scott MacDonald, Dan Pieptea, Steve Ross, Denis Talay, and an anonymous referee. The usual caveat applies.
Optimal Hedging under Intertemporally Dependent Preferences
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1990 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 1315–1324, September 1990
How to Cite
BRIYS, E., CROUHY, M. and SCHLESINGER, H. (1990), Optimal Hedging under Intertemporally Dependent Preferences. The Journal of Finance, 45: 1315–1324. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1990.tb02440.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!