Division of Economics and Business, North Carolina State University and The Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business, University of Pittsburgh, respectively. A part of this research was conducted while the first author was at Baruch College, CUNY. The authors acknowledge grants from the PSC-CUNY Research Foundation and The Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business, University of Pittsburgh, respectively. We acknowledge helpful comments from seminar participants at the University of Pittsburgh and the 1986 WFA and FMA meetings. In addition, we would like to thank Stan Baiman, Harry DeAngelo, Harry Evans, Michael Long, Anil Makhija, Gershon Mandelker, Wayne Marr, Harry Newman, Jim Patton, René Stulz, Sheridan Titman, an anonymous referee, and the co-editor, David Mayers, for helpful comments. Arijit Mukherji and Nandini Rajagopalan provided excellent research assistance. We are grateful to librarians at the Patee Library of Penn State University for allowing us to use their proxy database.
Corporate Capital Structure, Agency Costs, and Ownership Control: The Case of All-Equity Firms
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1990 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 1325–1331, September 1990
How to Cite
AGRAWAL, A. and NAGARAJAN, N. J. (1990), Corporate Capital Structure, Agency Costs, and Ownership Control: The Case of All-Equity Firms. The Journal of Finance, 45: 1325–1331. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1990.tb02441.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!