College of Commerce and Business Administration, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and INSEAD, respectively. Theo Vermaelen is also Hoogleraar at the University of Limburg. We are grateful to Peter Bossaerts, David Brown, Frank Buckley, Louis Chan, Harry DeAngelo, Steve Foerster, Paul Halpern, Pierre Hillion, Myron Gordon, David Ikenberry, Han Kim, Chuck Linke, René Stulz, Seymour Smidt, and an anonymous referee for their helpful comments and to Andy Chen and Mark Ready for research assistance. This paper has been presented at the Western Finance Association meetings in Seattle, at the European Finance Association meetings in Istanbul, at a conference on Reappraisal of the Efficiency of Financial Markets in Sesimbra, Portugal, at a conference on portfolio management at the European Institute for Advanced Studies in Management in Brussels, University of Arizona, University of Alberta, University of California, Irvine, Concordia University, INSEAD, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, University of Toronto, Swedish School of Economics and Business Administration in Helsinki, University of Michigan, University of Western Ontario, UCLA, the London Business School, and the Stockholm School of Economics. We would like to thank the seminar participants for their comments.
Anomalous Price Behavior Around Repurchase Tender Offers
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
© 1990 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 455–477, June 1990
How to Cite
LAKONISHOK, J. and VERMAELEN, T. (1990), Anomalous Price Behavior Around Repurchase Tender Offers. The Journal of Finance, 45: 455–477. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.1990.tb03698.x
- Issue online: 30 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!